Hedley and I are pleased to announce that we have a new baby on the way... but not what you might think!!!!!! HaHaHa......
Our arrival is the 2nd edition of our fabulous ebook for Brides, Photographers and Wedding Planners to get the best out of their wedding photographer and have the most amazing photos at everyday wedding...........
The book is based on all the tips that we have picked up in our years of experience as wedding photographers. It has been completely updated for 2015 and beyond:
We know that it will be a valuable resource for all brides-to-be!
Please share it with your friends, family and clients.
Cherie and Hedley
"Voted Best Wedding Photographers in L.A. 2014”
We are so happy to report that we were voted the #1 BEST Wedding Photographers 2014 in Los Angeles on the HOT LIST LA 2014......
This just totally made our day that we were on this very prestigious list and then to get 1st lace was really really special for us!!!!
Thanks to everyone that voted for us...We knew some people BUT did not know alot of others that voted for us!!!
We are thrilled to be considered some of the best Wedding Photographers in Los Angeles!!! We are also considered pretty good
Boudoir photographers as well especially for Bridal Boudoir!!
Our secret in turning over great wedding photographs – revealed!
By Cherie Steinberg
Photography is more than just capturing photos – it’s a form of artistry. Since I started photography, I love how I can turn ordinary sceneries to beautiful works of art. Fine art and my experience in high fashion taught me how to make a woman look her best in a photograph. The dresses, shoes, and other glamorous accessories a woman can wear enhance that artistic feel I want to achieve. This is why I love to shoot boudoir and weddings!
We created a unique style of making a woman to be wed look like a fashion model or a Playboy bunny during her wedding day. Aside from this style, we are absolutely hands-on with our clients – we spend time with them and usually, we become the best of friends. This relationship bring us to be their partners in every milestone of their life, including shooting for their kids’ birthday parties.
Wedding photography is not an easy task for us. It’s not just a process of us going to the venue to take photos. We train the couple on our role in the wedding and mentor them how they can help us take the best photos. In short, it’s not a one-day affair for us. It takes time to build the relationship so that our vision – the couple’s and our’s – will be realized.
Our hands-on style cannot be compromised by any other factors like the pains of post-processing. At a single wedding, we shoot hundreds of photos from multiple cameras of our team. It’s a nightmare to meet deadlines and at the same time photograph another wedding!
We have one great secret that helps us in creating wedding photographs: we have a partner that helps us with post-processing. We have been outsourcing our post-processing work for several years already. It’s not a team here in the US – we have been employing the work of ImagePerfekt, a team based in the Philippines. All the grunt work of post-processing, including image culling, photo retouching, and color corrections are done professionally.
It’s not just your ordinary retouching team. Here are a couple of benefits that our team have been experiencing from ImagePerfekt:
1. The team is composed of artists and photographers. They don’t make photos look presentable to the general public – they make photos great according to the standards of a photographer. With their ability, they can pick the best photos when doing image culling. Plus, as artists, they also have the ability to manipulate photos to resemble paintings. That’s how good they are!
2. They are efficient and help you meet deadlines. Quick turnaround is helpful for a photographer trying to meet deadlines and fortunately, ImagePerfekt accomplishes this in just 1-2 days. You can also ask them to turn over the photos sooner if it’s a rush request.
3. They have vast experience. One of the worries of a photographer in outsourcing their post-processing requirements is the experience of the retouching team. ImagePerfekt have been working with several well-known photographers in the United States, including myself. They would know exactly what you need when requesting for a retouched photo so it is so easy to work with them again and again!
4. Flexibility. ImagePerfekt doesn’t stop when they finish retouching your photos. There are times when I had to request them to edit the photo until they get what I was trying to achieve. They provide one to two revisions without additional charge.
5. Great team to work with! With their experience, they know how to deal with clients and are always professional. Their friendliness is an added bonus. It’s always a pleasure to work with them at all times!
You can check them out by going to their website: www.imageperfekt.com or directly upload your photos at http://portal.imageperfekt.com
Weddings and Boudoir Photography Los Angeles....
So why is this combination working so well and this trend is growing faster than anything I have seen for many years......About 65% of our girls that we see are getting married and this is well face it the most amazing gift that a Bride can give to a Groom on the wedding night. Or anytime for that matter. So get on board girls. It is one of the most memorable things you will ever do and you will have those images for a lifetime.
Ask any 50 year old girl if they wish they would have done pics like this when they were 25-45 and they will all say the same thing. OMG yes wish I had done that. Bridal Boudoir Photography here in Los Angles is just about the most fun a girl can have. Read our yelp listings for Cheriefoto or The Boudoir Cafe. We are pleased to say we have a 5 star Yelp listing with over 60 reviews. These are for Weddings, Portraits and Boudoir.....So get with it and come in to see us and have the experieince of a lifetime...You will always remember the day you did these images....I promise....
We have the premier Boudoir photography studio in Beverly Hills a charming sweet and intimate place where people come to have a day that they will never forget!!!.....
So do something you have always wanted to do and treat yourself or better still get your guy to treat you!!!
Enjoy 2014 Wedding and Boudoir Season!!!
Article and photos in The Rolling Stone Magazine...
Super excited that our images were put into this iconic article about the one and only Iron Sheik.....
It is always amazing when Cheriefoto gets to have our images in institutions and legendary publications.....